Sunday, November 7, 2010

Adjust The Flame On My Propane Furnace

Claude-Yves

Do you know Claude-Yves?
I knew him until today not tomorrow. This morning he appeared suddenly and unexpectedly. Another of these figures which enter from the wings and seek admission. Hey, I want to take part in your new book! Give me a role, come on! Claude-Yves
then, is the head of the restaurant "La Méditerranée" - And who's not thinking of the wonderful song by Georges Moustaki. But wait! Claude-Yves - mystical enough - stamt from Canada, from Quebec, has a French passport and is a customer of Kea Laverde ghostwriter. The ghostet his autobiography, each chapter is complemented by a recipe, a very special creation by Claude-Yves himself.
Now you ask me not where I had the idea to Claude-Yves! I do not know a Claude-Yves personally, I did not have cooking in the book, certainly not a francophone, but all of a sudden ...
This is the mystery of writing and Geschichtenerfindens. Things happen. Figures creep up. Drinks are on the table, on the one moment actually (Deliberately) has no appetite. Since evaporated, Ratatouille, guaranteed with a sagebrush branch garnish - but why?
I! White! There! Not!
Really - that's the truth and nothing but the truth. Why do you torment yourself so much with the whys and Wohers, dear reader? Is this still a reflection of the school to know if the German teacher wanted what was meant by the author of this piece of broken glass, and this and this clause.
I promise I meant nothing. Claude-Yves introduced himself and I found him cute. So he makes with 6 in Keas Case. You will get to know him. Even if by that is a little more time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment