Saturday, December 25, 2010

Extreme Air On Funbrain

In 2011, Greta in Hamburg

Last weekend I had my dear friend Greta, which is now studying psychology in Hamburg, attended along with another friend! It was very large class, but unfortunately a bit short, since we have last week after eating the first time by late evening talk for hours about Weiberkram (old times, first time, things like halt ^ ^), the entire Saturday for's shopping and party until early on it was in the morning and we are Sunday morning, again the train had to take home.
for a city tour or tour of their university was therefore no time. But we make sure next time:) Now for my (somewhat sparse) Shopping Yield:

ARTDECO Eyeshadow (Douglas base, about 6 €)
I always wear my eyeshadow color to match my (usually very colorful) clothes, had to slow urgently establish a decent eyeshadow base, so the colors pop and right (yellow and pink as you have never really seen can). So I got myself one of the many branches Hamburger Douglas one, which incidentally also fulfilled its purpose;) (see above)
When I was about to leave the store, I ran after one of the sellers: "This has been remember you still, "and handed me this oh-so-great Christmas tree ball -.-

The entire trip was me that thing in the way and also on the Christmas tree I could not hang this one ball so well. But you will throw away something so either, if there "Collectors Edition 2010" on the outside, haha!
So: Who wants it reported, immediately ...

While the love Greta felt in two hours at Vero Moda looked around (which, unfortunately, usually containing not more so is my taste) I used the time for me at the cash to buy a new nail polish "Rainbow sugar" pieces of accessories. I was in a Christmas mood that simply had to be perfect ^ ^ With a red paint at a fixed, right? (Stinks but extremely during application and drying)

It was here in the wonderful store "Urban Outfitters ", to me, a friend to my heart put! Really terrific, what's all there! By the way, great accessories, such as chains or small clock:
this ... great hip flask in milles fleurs-look (which I had bought myself a hair!)


And now, Caution Caution-the reason why I was able to remove make me the rest of the day the purchase of additional clothing xD I finally got the part of my desire: A dress from the Lanvin collection at H & M, yeeha!
Actually I had it in originally so the yellow: Wonderful freaky and flashy ^ ^ saw Unfortunately, the good piece terribly out on me: S

why I decided to short hand and got hold of that dream dress for just 149 times , - € ! I would say: The perfect dress for a successful New Year's Eve party night!


Here are the best pictures of the evening:)





0 comments:

Post a Comment