Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hydrocephalus And Cranial Therapy

Merry merry christmas!

It's so far, Santa Claus was there and all of us back richly rewarded! Thank you, dear Santa:)
Vaddi Once again, thanks to a new phones can talk sensibly, Stiefmuddi's heart rejoices in all sorts of different things and finally my love the smell of his Desire has got to please, I am beautiful on the following presents:

Juhuuuu, the plush and mushroom stools of blood brothers and sisters! I will for years! Is not he great? And you can actually sit normally on it, believe it or not, right? xD

An original MINI-cup! The internal print I find class: ". MINI Exciting to the very last drop."


And this pillow with the characteristic English Bulldog is to have the official MINI-Online Shop (where you can not pay by credit card we have not, however), but my parents do not cost and loving spared effort and hired my MINI-seller, to get to the goods ^ ^ Sau!
The back is surely the best right? xD

The piece gets a place of honor on my back seat ;)

My sweetheart the way, get this magnificent fragrance:
HUGO BOSS Boss Bottled Eau de toilette (Douglas, 100 ml r eduziert 35 €)

I had the unusual good fortune that "Boss" by HUGO BOSS was just reduced to the Christmas season at 35 € I think! And in addition there were also the action that you exactly the same price or a wash bag gets BOSS xD Well, what I have taken good .. then?
Actually find I's boring to give away perfume, especially at Christmas, but already many months ago (in summer) we were together in Berlin KaDeWe and there in the BOSS-loading the darling then once the perfume has "tried" and would be thrilled:) I've then flagged so long for me before Christmas, not back in for reflection -distress ^ ^



And had he himself is easy this year . I told him that is, as so often, given the wish that it was fulfilling for him to just ^ ^ In my fashion magazines, I have indeed something like Pandora Bracelets discovered, but much cooler:
There can be expressed with any of the many "charms" his personality:) When Christmas shopping with my friend to me but unfortunately not the name of the brand is sunken, so we had to looking at random. Are then made some finds. Only later, however, I noticed that we were concerned about the basic bracelet by Thomas Sabo not, but from XENOX, but it does not really matter. 'm Pretty sure that the supporters of the two brands fit tuned, which means twice as much choice, p Have a long-term project that is now before me and the seller has taken to the point, as the loved ones they said, "Well, you always know what you can give!" ;)

wonder Nicely packaged, right? ^ ^

So here is my basic bracelet that gave me my love (for about 55 €) for Christmas:
At the moment, containing relatively unspectacular, but as I said: This is a long-term project, haha!


In this sense I wish you all happy and merry Christmas, Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment