Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where Can I See Zoophilia

Page 99

Mariam cobras has brought me to the idea, and she has picked up the idea somewhere else. The traces are lost. The incidence is still great: Publish preliminary page 99 of your yet unpublished, new novel.
VoilĂ :
Enjoy p. 99 of the 5th Kea-Laverde-Murder, whose appearance is scheduled for February 2011 - "Wernievergibt"

Sopo sighed. This can "one answer is not correct."

"Why not? One must have shot first, "

" No. I mean, there have been all the years before problems
. Provocations, ethnic hatred on both sides.
"She clapped her sunglasses on her face.

"What kind of provocation?"

"Leave it" in peace, Julie whispered. "You do not want to talk about
. Do you notice that? "

I thought of my agent and their hunger for
political dimensions in travel articles.

"With us was a EU diplomat "The plane, said
Juliane. "I have his email address. Ask the. "

I stared, just as Prometheus was before me rose from his
rocks.
»EU diplomat?"

You were on the flight so completely apart from the cap. A
nice guy, for years on behalf of the European Union
as special envoy for Georgia on the road. "

" That means ... "

" Yes, that means that the EU is interested, what
here in this Land happened, and that's damn
really necessary. Imagine us Rheinland-Pfalz
break from the map. Or the Ruhr. "

I could not imagine that I would fall into the
depression. Politics did not interest me,
but this statement would make Julia stropping, and after
strife I was not the point. "Then we could have just a few
nag less," I muttered. The
wind I could hardly hear myself.

"are equal We in Gori, "reported back Sopo.
The tense expression on her face was faded.


0 comments:

Post a Comment