Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shelters For Pregnant Women In Columbus Ohio

Do you live or still live, you know? My

I have to say yes, I have such a weakness for a certain Swedish furniture store;) Not, because of certain IKEA style (for example, everyone knows that wavy mirror, or the familiar EXPEDIT series, which seem to be in almost every apartment home), I think that is rather bääh ... But what I guess is that the furniture is really cheap just because the inside of alleged Beams as simply pressed cardboard and chips are really stupid now xD Sounds like haha! But from the outside you see the light and not just the things it also. Why should I buy, therefore, `NEN antique armoire for a big fat chunk of money, so if it's going?
And since the renovation of my basement apartment we go slow, I've already made a list of what furniture I want in the course of the year to call my own:

FLÅREN mirror cabinet 76, - €
The FLÅREN Series fits perfectly in my old pink-tiled bathroom 50s



HEMNES dressing table with mirror 229, - €
It was love at first sight!

HEMNES support table 99, - €
Wonderful as a night table beside the bed
FLÅREN cabinet 189, - €
And another piece of nostalgia for bathroom's
LIATORP table 229, - €
For the dining area. However, I think somewhere so a similar table to have.
Do I look again xD
GLASÖRT TRÄD 2-piece quilt cover, depending on the size of € 19.99 or € 24.99
I found so cute ^ ^

ELGÅ Wardrobe with 2 sliding doors 227, - €
I wanted the larger version (somewhere have to come all over my clothes so ^ ^) but I have to look first, what to do with such a monster, D




0 comments:

Post a Comment