Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Is Ots Non Rated

emotional roller coaster



It's so far: The first room of my Ollen basement apartment is renovated it! In hindsight, I noticed that I had to take pictures beforehand, for a direct before-after comparison, but ... too late ^ ^ At the turn gave me the absolute zest in your hand and when I realized how quickly pimp so does a bathroom, I could hold no more. After all, can it be renovated not so much (at least not if you do not want to cut the full tiles from the walls, like me) and so you can just easily with the right furniture and accessories from a previously ugly pink-purple monster one magic dream magic girl! But see for yourself:


full view from the door.
Maybe I should also underline the window frames white, or?

the artificial ivy I had the first place (because the apartment is indeed in the basement, I get along well, unfortunately, with artificial plants. Or I inquire about plant with artificial light to cope!).
The bath products are all gifts. The orange bath salts, I've brought back from Prague:)

SOCKER pot (IKEA, 0.50 €)

The box I got from friends for a birthday (it was really only halt `ne packaging).
3-pack bottles: YNGAREN (IKEA, 9.99 €)

My pride and joy: the nostalgic candle holder on the bathtub rim!
Does BUTLER for 15, - €

The "loo":
toilet brush (or holder) SÄV € 12.90 and € 13.99 LILLHOLMEN waste (both IKEA).
Note the Sudoku toilet paper xD

The FLÅREN cabinet for 149, - € IKEA the bath can act completely different!
(I know that Marilyn Monroe's image is a little high, but I did not want to drill more holes in the tiles, so I did what used that were already there ^ ^)

LILLHOLMEN cotton pad stand (IKEA, 5.99 €)
artificial plant FEJKA (2.99 €) back in the pot SOCKER (0.50 €)
The "cake" is actually a guest towel, but I thought it was too good for picking apart ^ ^
And know the little white packet from her still-Christmas post.
Simply too good to throw away;)

So you can use the dryer too xD
The LILLHOLMEN jewelry stand (IKEA, 14,99 €) watches over my chains, slides and tunnels and on the large plate (BUTLER, down about 5 above , - €) blossomed my hair accessories.
The mirror was a birthday gift:)

FLÅREN mirror cabinet (IKEA, 76, - €) to match the cabinet.
YNGAREN soap dispenser (IKEA, 6,99 €): Actually I wanted a silver, but I've found one anywhere, I have then taken. Better than some plastic thing.
SEMVIK Tumbler (IKEA, 2.49 €)


And here the Interior, for the time being.
nail polish remover, Prontolind (for piercing jewelry and tunnel cleaning), a magnifying mirror that still has to find its place xD facial cleaning and care products, and deodorant.
The top compartment that is not here to see just a boyfriend, then exceptional or my love for his stuff: P

And like about you? Out with it:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment