Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Are Some Religious Quotes From Facebook

"FUCK YOUR FRIENDS" - Sophie Andresky

"FUCK YOUR FRIENDS" - Sophie Andresky
256 pages (German) Publisher: Heyne
about 14, 99 €
ISBN-13: 9783453675889
ISBN-10: 3453675886


I said yesterday that erotic novel to an end read, I have received from my dear friend for her birthday. You just know that I stand on this type of literature;)
I am sorry to say I was rather disappointed and even glad when I finally was finished with the book. People seem indeed to the skies praise ("Another erotic delights," "A gem of a book, etc.), but I was partly real irritated when reading. But first the story:

"It could all be so beautiful Two couples who like each other and love in every imaginable shape and position, but the erotic revelation turns into a dark nightmare, in.. . which make war, the two couples end to the death
It looks like the perfect Intimacy: Making When Ellen and Hyper the younger couple Irina and Oscar, they discover the pleasure to fourth fall and into a sex flush, in the enjoy it all possible variations. The clover seems perfect, all fall in love and even plan a future together. But it turns out that each of the four has to hide something. What unites them, in truth, is a web of intrigue, greed and selfishness. For friendship is treachery, calculation of eroticism and love hate. In the end, the great good fortune a pool of blood in a wardrobe, a shattered greenhouse, and a couple who must decide whether it is still a general. "(Blurb)

is of course not the book bad not mean that you misunderstand me ^ ^ In the beginning, it read, even really great, highly erotic and very inspiring! I am thinking of the scene Fummel very beginning in a Taxi, when Ellen's legs spread extra wide to make watching the taxi driver in the rearview mirror secretly xD Almost amusing, but really nice!
Unfortunately, I must nevertheless say that the whole reads more strange, the further one progresses. I was at some point even asked the question: "Does this author actually be in the mood to write good sex scenes, or they can put yourself anyway?" In fact, I had the feeling at times, okay, in this scene, she was apparently not in the mood, and has somehow runtergetippt Sun Then there was the impression that all so-and-so-much erotic or another body has to come ... whether she likes it, especially in the situation or not. From principle her course well, at least it's a nunmal erotic novel ... but I think something should not at least remember as a reader.
What I really liked, however, the proportion of crime was in this book. You could already see the blurb, something bad will happen that still and reading and reading and waiting all the time looking forward and thinking, 'When is it happening now? " Veeery And suddenly, out of the blue, boom, the disaster! Of course, I tell you anything, haha, maybe you would still get a first taste it myself ^ ^ But I was really well, that was a real surprise effect, how it is experienced today, it only rarely on TV (or even books).
I also liked the description of the resulting four-man relationship. The love between the four Propagonisten is so soulful and from the bottom of my heart for each one, that one actually asks, "? Is monogamy outdated model of relations in our time" Also do if they cheat always thoughts of jealousy when reading in the head (especially in sex scenes with partner exchange) will be always convinced that all the best benefit from this network of relationships, because they all complement each other mutually and give always have something that has been missing each other in the relationship, which in turn has also been enriched!
So you see, there is some indication, however, and some turn to read this book ^ ^ I think ultimately it's probably a matter of taste anyway, so I do not really say: "READ!" or "DO NOT READ!" Just have a look yourself! I found the book but unfortunately ultimately disappointing as it starts with a high and ends with a raised eyebrow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment