Monday, March 7, 2011

How Much Do You Tip For Waxing

Voluntary Vegetarian years

man, I had you still do not ^ ^
told since 02/22/2011 (pretty easy to remember) does my Voluntary Vegetarian year (FVJ, haha)!
Before now pay the same prejudices
No, I do not moan to "the poor animals."
No, I imagine not before: "It was alive once, ih".
And I certainly use no sentences like: "No thanks, I'm a vegetarian" or, even worse, in the flippant tone: "I do not eat meat!"
It is merely a self-experiment :)
reasons unknown to me, I know an awful lot vegetarians, my Stiefmuddi belongs to them. However, also not not for the above "reasons", but only because their meat just does not taste ^ ^ Simple?


After the year I was kind of like an experiment, but to me a year without alcohol did not appear really as a challenge and I need to smoke than non-smokers do not stop anyway. Also, I've often wondered what life might be as well as vegetarians, think of the summer Barbecue season or simply the burgers on the hot hand in the fast food chains! The main reason was the end but simply that I "train" my taste buds time to other things wanted. I am of a small Mekel-aunt and dislike the most popular things, such as mozzarella, feta cheese, salmon (or fish that tastes like fish ), etc! I mean: How to run the just, even if you go to eat smart? xD

He has not so wrong up there ^ ^ Because it's really amazing what it is all as for the grill! Vegetarian sausages and burgers that are even not sooo bad taste (at least not a cliché tofu stuff). Is it schonmal a ray of hope on the horizon ^ ^
kidding aside, As hard as I did it anyway, because my father is a top (amateur) cook, who usually have to Stiefmuddi cook something extra when meat is, and it has happened before is often suggested that guests not account for the difference between the real Bolognese and the vegetarian pasta sauce could!
xD

I will therefore not quite as difficult, with the good cheese and cold cuts from the cheese counter and Vaddi's cottage cheese cereal spice burgers;)
And since I'm here for some weeks, I can even report already of first experiences:
've finally drooling `ne double portion of salmon and inveigled me to wrap my birthday's Greta including corn and mozzarella occupied ...;
And it was divine;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment