Monday, March 7, 2011

Optive Eye Dropsand Contact Lenses

If I leave myself, I leave you.

rain. Is it raining again. And this rain freezes. Everything here is smooth. On the train to get quite into the thinking, if one has nothing to read with you. Today, I had forgotten my book. And I was thinking. Sometimes I wish I could take the biggest Edding in my area and cross out the pictures in my head of you. Everything in my head delete to make room for new things. I'm tired of being reminded of you forever. Every morning I climb into the train at the stop at which I gave you at the time the first kiss. After that, I've never heard you scream with joy. Often I drive past the Semperoper. Before her we were in a warm summer night from their fields and held our hands. And then the train crosses the Theatre Square, where I experienced a New Year's Eve, which was not a nice year. Everywhere you are! I do not want anymore. I always fall out but more of you, but this is bad idea. I want room for anything else. Significantly better. Day by day it gets better. I finally got the courage to begin, new and old, poor to throw. wanted

publish the post I just, even when he sleeps already long in the memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment