Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Palay Mate Of The Apes Movie Online

tunnels, plugs & sickles - 6mm

I my ears pierced now but still from 6mm to 8 mm further stretching and accordingly with the jewelry from Tannhauser (Available from ZONE in Brunswick or in part here ) can not do anything more, here's a little farewell post;)
Get the jewelry inside are probably on eBay, but her get in touch quickly (I do times as if I had more than three reading ^ ^), then you can get hold of something ... of course, thoroughly disinfected)

Here is the complete collection (all 6mm)


My Favorite: "Pyrex Dichroic Thai spiral" of glass in AQ

Black Stainless Steel (!) tunnel with pink rhinestones (a plastic layer prevents falling out of the stones), each about 15 €

Silver Stainless Steel Plugs with stone trim and the Rainbow patterns have (subsequently a layer clear nail varnish applied to seal the stones)


"Glitter Line Flesh Tunnel made from plastic in EM, about 7, € 50

"Black Picture plug" made of plastic with cherry motif, each about 9 €

"Flared Tubes" in silver (only single) or black (as pair) stainless steel with black rubber ring, each about 9 €

"Black Flesh Tunnel made from black steel, about 9 €
Sun:) Report So please, if necessary, otherwise they end up some time on eBay, as I said! The prices are obviously not for these used parts, their must therefore be expected of course, not with 15 € for one of my tunnel! Some of my new goods price is unfortunately not a partout, thus missing some information. I ask this, as well as the not-so-great photo quality to apologize;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment