Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Remove Newborn Mucas

30 New trials.

Post 29 goals for the next month 30th
30 days. 30 new trials. My goals should I write here. Call it hopes that fits better, I think. Then here are my hopes for the 30 days to come. should
  • I want on my tournament in two weeks on the podium
  • I want my baby sitter price on Friday successfully start
  • I want on Friday only radiate
  • On Saturday me good bring
  • The month of May is my lucky charm his
  • I would like my play list well
  • I must make just one more dance choreography
  • I want my birthday with my dearest Celebrations (1.4.)
  • I want my wish come true
Somehow I hope for much of the month of May. In me develop so many wonderful feelings and thoughts. I just hope that everything will be fine. My evenings are beautiful. Someone helped me out of this hole where I threatened to sink in it. I feel good and wöllte jump up with courage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment