Sunday, March 6, 2011

Les Baer Pistol For Sale

The month of May will be my song.

My Sweetheart. play the moment the life of his chaotic act with me . Sometimes I do not quite know in which elevator I am straight. All around me simply runs every soul. Somehow running much too hectic. On Saturday I'm on the floor. Tournament. And I can no longer sleep properly. A thought on it and I go through the dance steps in my head again. But I will rotate my hips and can be good. be better. I hope.

The month of May. I know that it can be MY MONTH . I just feel like I'm starting to love these very days. I just hope that everything is positive. I unfolded myself and light it up my name. And I believe it will succeed. At least note technically he is already.

My best friend, who is also in parallel or my dance partner, has birthday . Sweet Sixteen. All the best my very favorite. Thank you for the amazing night of beautiful hours. I wish you all the best again here. What would I not only you. Tell me how you like my book, which I photographed again for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment