Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Tighten Boardshorts

Carnival Party: Black Swan

Now, the resolution of my carnival costume! Even if it those who have followed my blog probably already know anyway xD I went as a Black Swan to our private party and have to say Get ready for hours was worth it or? So I am proud:)





I wanted to of course take Ballerinas, but somehow I seem to have verbusselt mean (



Corsage and Hair Accessories I had already presented to you yes.
The black wings are made from Galeria Kaufhof department's SENSATIONAL Carnival (10, - €). The skirt I have ever (at that time also by eBay), including a petticoat (Karstadt, about 15 €).
My friends were also not bad!
A blend of Mafioso and Casanova:

black spray-painted hair and painted wrinkles and moles and extra-tailored Italian-beard.



creative accessories: "coke" flour in plastic-bag in the poker case;)
A Emo Girl:



Black fake piercing the ZONE (5, - €), stay-lace-stockings from ORION (€ 14.99) and my red belt loop of H & M (about 7, - €)
And even a monk, Eh ... "Nature-Krause"




's interesting when you mix the looks to be;)





I had you indeed a "Black Swan" make-up tutorial promised. Since I was already too late muuuch but I had no time for it, but I will catch up of course;)
What do you say to the look? He likes you? And how do you like the other colorful characters? ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment