Saturday, February 19, 2011

Best Bras For Small Breasts

Plug-chain-ball lip gloss & ... Handmade!

I already told you in my headbands handmade -mail from the great and individual cactus jumper hair jewelry. Now I present you the works of other creative ZONE colleague ago:
handmade chains - yes, you read correctly - Plugs! (The earrings for stretched ear piercings I will dedicate even a post). They also developed ball-chains, through which one can always wear a fruity-scented lip gloss with you, But see for yourself:


Plug-chain (Always love, 25, - €)

Lipglosskugel chain (always darling, 12,50 €)

The two jewels I call my own, but at
ZONE in Brunswick, and of course in Darling's always DaWanda shop there are many more and here you can you put together to order your personal favorite can;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment