Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shiny Pokemon Heart Gold Chaining

feeling of freedom.

Post 17 your highs and lows of this past year.
The new year is still not very old, and color, so it's not too hard to look at the past year. 2010th It was an exciting year for me. Finally, many began and stopped. Tests. Viewed Scholastically it went well for me. I was trembling in the tests, learned every spare second and held a little later my degree in hand. Equally beautiful was sad but at the same time to say goodbye to this stage of life and the friends that you had so fond of. Graduates. Training. Everything found a new beginning. A new world is about discovery. But as the year not only of highs of lows but also was characterized. I think it was one of the Gefühlsintensievsten years in which I remember. Love was a great stitch point. I really loved and very strong. Loved. But I must say that 2010 called and formed me and I can be proud of it.

But to be better 2011th Will be better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment