Sunday, February 6, 2011

Toprol And Alcohalism On Life Span

LOVE is in the air.

Post 15 your favorites tumblr.
My favorite Tumblr blog is Love Fuck Yeah! failure of images that are incredibly sweet. But because of the stories that the readers will be brought over. The focus is on people who write these stories. Be presented again couple. Whether long-married, newly engaged or just met - in this case it reads the history of the pairs. Be sure to click and rave. And maybe the way: What is your favorite Tumblr blog. Write me, I would be happy!

This weekend was a special kind of dance training I had. Nothing special. I am training for my next tournament. I will ansträngen me. Nevertheless, the weekends have become a bit stale. I have an extra shot for you a few new pictures. A smile I give you today, one thing that I hope the next week.

PS: I love so anonymous comment gates. But swearing is only in perfect Assi-German! And is thought not at walking pace.

Oh and before I forget, I got a Blogger Award of J. . Thank you again here. Now I have to post seven things about me and this award on to hire some people.

I'm on 1.4. Birthday. No more long / I'm listening to loud music / I keep having to smile / I have holiday soon / I think tomorrow is a long presentation / DC's food / I'm just at the painting.

I award to David / Katja / Moervi / Chanita / Anne / Vaniy / Dawn / . / Jässi

0 comments:

Post a Comment