Friday, February 4, 2011

Dress Disney World January

You are somewhere else.

Post 14 your earliest memory.
I was two years old. Well, all teachers cry and say that you can only after three years remembering. But I can confirm everything to me. And who still says that it is all wandering from previous stories in my mind, is wrong. It is so unimportant that no one has ever talked about it. And also I can confirm. So, I was two years old and it was on vacation. This is totally went past me. I did not even more that I was on vacation. Solely I know, and this is my earliest memory that I was then in front of a bed. This looked to me like a hospital bed was too big for me and stood against a wall. It turned out that it was my bed at the time. It's funny. My parents had to laugh that is just SO my memory. But it is so unimportant that it is the same sweet again. Attention to detail!

sonicate I am getting from Lily Allen and Paramore. I think it is sometimes simply no longer . Somehow a lot of things on for days. I see many things. Too much. And that's just not me out of my head. I hate this pressure me at night always keeps growing. How can one thing? How do you manage that? Alone. Always alone. And others think that an even more under his nose. Ahhhhh! This game I no longer play with for long. Tomorrow it goes to training. And I will be there, damn it, the soul from the body dancing! This is something that I can love. And I love you too. Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment