Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mexicanas Famosas Cogiendo

It's over ...

Hi folks, this time I sign unfortunately back with a rather sad news.
Just wanted to just report that my beloved and I have split up, because my feelings after three great years no longer are what they should be. Nevertheless, we remained
are super good friends (which sounds like this stupid song by Revolverheld always totally sucks, but it's like this ^ ^) and go Friday already even with friends. Nevertheless, the situation
is just very sad, because no one can be sure, and I cried cried cried all day, but slowly everything is good again and I have a feeling that my love would also be a kind of stone fell from the heart, as he now has certainty. Perhaps the closeness that he continues (eg by attending chat chatter) is looking for but also his way to the division to get by.
Anyway, I think one thing is always good to know: The world still turns on and on and on and ... :)

I got up very very sweet \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment