Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kate From Kates Playground Health?

Dream. Create. Get. Keep. Lots. Imagine. Love.

Post 21 one of your favorite shows. My favorite TV show
that ran yesterday on Pro7, is Scrubs . I love her very much. I like the humor and wants to get across the parallel deep thoughts and statements to the show. What I find so incredibly, are the thoughts of JD. This is illustrated in idiot same. Men think really so. So far-fetched. But as much as I like the show Grey's Anatomy . This sadness, which is that is sometimes considerable.

Today was a great day for Tom. I write to you just full of whim, you realize that? In the first picture you see the new album Lena Good News . I love it. I'm not a fan but like Lena but the music too. Better than the earlier all. The following pictures are great. I met my wonderful human heart. And it was just good. While I have not laughed that free and intended as today. We shot in a Photobox these snapshots. Retro. How do you find them? Then there was a delicious ice . Toll was the day. Dankeschönst!


I just look to Mr. Raab as he takes the mickey out of the ZDF. Elton will "Wetten, dass .." Moderate. I think it should not go on without Thommy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment