Friday, February 4, 2011

White Cervical Mucus Before Period Normal

Blistex lip balm


Blistex lip balm, about € 1.79
Blistex 'promise: "Helps immediately chapped lips."
And further: "Blistex lip balm enhances the natural protective film the lips and smooths the skin surface. The cream is well into the lips and causes a significant immediate relief of chapped lips and skin feel exciting.
Blistex lip balm contains valuable camphor and thymol. Compared to conventional lip care pins, it has a high moisture content and a creamy consistency. Thus, Blistex lip balm, with the aid of lip-friendly applicator particularly easy and smooth application on the lips "


color. white, which unfortunately is also visible on the lips yet
Consistency: creamy, slightly moist
Smell: Extremely minty
comfort: something "mushy", non-recovered balance I prefer to take off

impression after the first application: Why no one told me how much this stuff stinks? xD
It does not help me remember how I got this as a small child with extremely lubricated with mint smelly stuff from Wick to the chest when I was sick (and that I was allergic to). It also burns on the lips like toothpaste. But ... et voila: after the first application, I feel extremely chapped lips (by constant wear lipstick) actually better now!

I went to the Google. What others say about this well?
I came across a Review in which the tester but spoke of "refreshingly minty", but they also presented the first attempt a "Britzeln" firmly on the lips, what is gone but for regular use, as their lips gradually regenerated. I must admit that somehow convinced me!
So keep trying;) After all this lip balm, with its high moisture content is still better than addictive lip salves, etc., the Lips only make it more brittle!

Addendum (10 February 2011): I made the same experience of the tester (see above) and use the lip balm every day now! The Britzeln is gone and my lips feel relaxed and tense at:)

Pro:

+ Low price
+ smart size for any handbag
+ Easy application by " Lipstick Shape
+ Super + Lightweight care
cooling effect


Cons:
- Extreme mint smell
- White residue on the lips
- beginning "Britzeln" (which some people but just like the mint smell is uncomfortable, that is a matter of taste)



Conclusion : This low price is a great lip care product that delivers what it promises. Perfect as a base under lipstick or lip care "mask" over night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment