Friday, February 11, 2011

Mens European Style Jeans

I believe in Butterflies

Post 18 your beliefs.
my faith. I see all religious here, not the side, because there were not too much. I think faith can relate to other things. I think as much of the happiness . I believe that every human being Chance to be happy and lucky to be fighting. I also think that there is for every person a suitable counterpart. Everyone can find its fulfillment in all that seems right for him. Another sense of what makes me ponder is that many things are predetermined. Somehow, I give myself the chance not satisfied. Fortunately, faith and passion can plug in many ways. Man must discover it. And learn to love and use.

Today was the last day to send in my state with such a great accent. The sheet music I had already known, only the design of the vocational school certificate was new. I am satisfied. Strut but as always after the better over time. You know me. The holidays are great, because I see many nice people. Unfortunately, not all. I just heard Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" and am shocked, as modified by sounds, their sound now. So normal. The song is already deleted from the Youtube world. Rihanna's new song "S & M", however I find grenades!

And something else: If you reads this here I would still tell you that the hatred of people not from my mouth! It is her words and her thoughts. For that I am not responsible. Tomorrow you will hardly want to talk to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment