Saturday, February 19, 2011

Difference Between D And M Width Shoes

The Versatile Blogger Award

did I get a prize but smooth! 10uta02 has picked on her very readable blog lyrics under the microscope a tradition - or, shall we say, passed a baton? Anyway, the Versatile Blogger Award is a famous form of appreciation among colleagues. All too often, because chopping some crow from some other one eye, Envy is a theme and all the better when held together virtually.
Thank you to lyrics under the microscope, and, oh yes, now it's about to pass the award and also tell 7 things about yourself. The
with the handoff needs a bit Nachdenkzeit.
7 things about me? All right.
  1. wishes me a house in the south with a cook and janitor.
  2. Mag lilacs and tulips. draw
  3. amazed by people who can cartoons.
  4. rain is ok, but on snow I do without you.
  5. I write crime novels and I also read that - but not exclusively.
  6. I guess to blogging has to do with Hypergraphie;)
  7. There is such a cocktail that goes by the name of the swimming pool and is really tasty ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment