Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catchy Phrases About School

Voltaren & Dermaplan

Here I got a sample of Dermaplan "lipids Balance 2"

"With the lipid balance regenerate skin and in balance. An effective long-term protection protects your skin effectively. "

I use this cream always looking for the showers,
because it is always so dry.
It is very pleasant on the skin and absorbs quickly.

lipid Balance 2 50ml => € 14.50
lipid 150ml Balance 2 => € 26.50



I have with Voltaren for the newsletter registered and
gave it as a thank you
a pen
&
a pedometer

Thank you for this!

My hubby has tried the pedometer on,
as he got home he said,
as few steps only
I am here and there and there ran long,
since I first had to laugh.

I must first ask what is so normal to the steps you walk each day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment