Thursday, February 24, 2011

Como Abrir Wma No Sony Vegas

2x NIVEA

I can The new NIVEA Hair Shampoo test
I'm really happy about it.

I've already used 2x and am really pleased
today I turn it on for a third time.

My hair: by stepped
  • slightly longer than the shoulders
  • with natural curls
  • very thick hair


My problem:
  • dry hair
  • particularly affected are the lower points

When I applied the first time the shampoo on my hair,
it feels instantly smooth and super thin at
and the flushing made it even more intense.

NIVEA shampoo and conditioner smell after classic NIVEA,
I think it very well,
should remain true to his line.

My lower peaks are not as dry
than before,
before I tried the shampoo, I
am totally convinced of this product and give a 1 +


Thank you so much that I can test this product.
And I regret nciht also I applied for it.



Before I got shampoo and conditioner,
came with a small package to NIVEA Cleansing Gel.

"It has been specially developed for normal and combination skin. His formula cleans with vitamins and natural lotus extract your skin morning and evening mild, but all traces of makeup and dirt.

provides the Mild foaming cleansing gel that Their daily care can have an optimal effect. The skin is important to skin's own lipids and special moisturizing agents that prevent the skin from drying out. present

Both the Mild Foaming Shower Gel and the Refreshing Facial Toner and Moisturizing Day Cream now in a fresh new design. "

I use the washing gel in the shower, as I am make-up etc. DJ, does this while Showering really good
One notices immediately a fresh face on the skin,
you get the feeling that one has a young fresh skin, just about the age
14th * *

Thank you laughing for that sample,
this I will buy myself often determined.

All firsch young and doing is great. * Laughs *



0 comments:

Post a Comment