Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Online Mana Curvecalculator

MIRO Balance - Moisture Concentrate

MIRO Balance-moisture Concentrate (Galeria Kaufhof, 16, 95 €)
"The MIRO BALANCE Moisturising Concentrate works Restructuring and moisturises the skin effectively. A refreshingly light moisturizing formula, this concentrate moves immediately into the skin. Experience and feel the freshness. "

USE OF MIRO-promise ... And I can only say: God, this elixir is worth every penny! I have received a specimen in my Christmas shopping at Douglas last November, in the words of the seller: "The heated air that is surely time for any good use"
usually keep this cream-bag so a few days if it comes up for a week, but in this case, I'm at a daily (!) Come out 2-3 weeks with an application packet! The reason was that only very little of the serum required to be einzucremen the face, which is probably due to the high moisture content. And although the Concentrate is so wet, it pulls pretty fast into the skin, which appears once plump and healthy, as if their thirst quenched been ^ ^

I made my ... because of this miracle serum HAD I have! Unfortunately, I was told the Douglas-seller that they have taken this product from the range, for any reason whatsoever. Probably lack of demand, due to the "obscurity"? So I went into the cosmetics department of the Galeria Kaufhof, as I found when Googling that the moisture concentrate can be found on their website . The (very friendly way) Seller told me how to deal with the unusual packaging, as many ignorant customers had already made numerous broken Tester: Carefully turn until the donor comes up with which one can dose the serum by means of pumps. But beware: Do not turn the lock out, as it totally breaks down quickly!
home I heard a snap, unfortunately, already inside, once you moved the pump in his hand, and realized that the donor had the right turn up. My love is the thing then take a closer viewing and took out a small plastic part that had apparently broken off before I use the concentrate for the first time -.- So could be exchanged announced ...

The Pumper can turn up easily. Provided it is not broke ...

Long story short. It was me, on the exchange due to the well-known problem once and now I have a perfect version of the miracle elixir and am enjoying every day of a beautiful skin. Incidentally, I must nevertheless not abandon my beloved Vichy cream , because according to the manufacturer, you can apply the moisture and concentrate "in the usual day care! What a blessing!


Color: light blue, almost white, slightly transparent
consistency: moist, almost "wet" Smell: A whiff of fragrance, perfume light, but very pleasant
comfort: first light "wet" but prefers a very fast and has an immediate


Pro:
+ Noble and extravagant design
+ Lovely fragrance
+ drawn immediately
+ Can I apply under the usual day care

+ quenches "thirst" of the skin: animated, makes them plump and supple
+ You only need a tiny dose, has so long


Cons:
- packaging is slightly damaged
- the price (even if every penny are worth, 16, 95 € really a lot of money)


Conclusion: must-have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment