Sunday, February 6, 2011

Best Cake Sayings For A Baptism

evening with my loved ones I was with Douglas

fact, we were a Singstar night with cocktails and invited all the trimmings. Since we had real voooll like it, because something's always really fun and I mean, halloo, cocktails! ; D Unfortunately, my love is sick and can not be with his ailing throat singing (and just sit by and laugh at the people themselves to be without forward's also stupid). Alone I could not go because I would have been only his followers, haha!
So we decided yesterday summarily use the extra time just to start again a great beauty evening. With a hot bath, facial masks (yes, something he does actually ^ ^) and everything your heart desires:


He does so as he would suffer, but he makes quite like ... typical man xD
And we have left of the Action ; D
have used the moisture mask Schaebens (see post "Beat the Advent"), and I also have a tester that had given me my Stiefmuddi: an eye contour mask of sisley that the lids really nice and soft and appreciation of moisturizing.
Moreover, a thick fat layer Blistex lip balm.
was so clogged up completely for 10-15 mins, D

0 comments:

Post a Comment