Saturday, February 5, 2011

Watch South Park Online On Your Ipod



And something from my virtual "shopping list" checked off! Okay, only one of them ... But the rest, which led me to buy, I am also very useful and important; D

left eye shadow brush, round, made of pony hair for veneering (BELIANCE, 2.50 €)
foam rubber applicator Rubyzell the concealer dabbing or Kajal -Smear (BELIANCE, 2.95 €)
(above:) special soap to cosmetics brush cleaning (Barbara Hofmann, 9,95 €)
I love ... Raspberry & Blackberry exfoliating shower Smoothie (5.95 €)
The small hand mirror Douglas was right the Werbegeschänk:)
The cosmetic brush a little more closely

I had a magazine in the "vanilla ice cream and" body lotion "I love ..." seen and thought, that sounds delicious soo, I must try this! I must say that it actually smelled like vanilla ice cream, but I like vanilla scent on the skin, unfortunately, just as coconut (which is indeed a matter of taste) and I am the type of fruit rather, I was captivated by the other varieties at once. I was a bit too lemony lime and mango I have already as a body butter. Raspberry & Blackberry "smelled by far the Geil (found it by the way my love also, although he rather milk-ice-type ^ ^) is so into the cart;)
I finally decided to shower option, since I have (said) have a body butter. If I am to shower, then, and then put some cream, I smell like fruit salad, hehe! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment