Thursday, February 24, 2011

Places To Do Service Hours In Chicago

Why should I be sad. Implicitly

post 25 someone who fascinates you and why.
There's this kind of people. This Kind of people who are very different but just one in common. This type of man radiates an incredible amount of strength. And just this kind fascinates me. If one looks at the life of this strong person times closer, we see that it has been ups and downs only hit Sun Each person writes in the course of his life this story and just exactly where this story is particularly influenced by large sections. But the most important is that these people are not lost in self-pity. These people showed up and held his head above water. This type of person learns from weaknesses, failures and fortunes and grows only because non but also to themselves. And therefore that strength. I do not know how to describe it. It is mostly a feeling. And feelings are very hard to describe. It is only important that you know, anyone can become such a person. Everyone!


visited my blog yesterday 22 222 people. Super random, I would say. I added the counter for about a year after the start blog, and now there was this funny clever number. You! The fact that you are the sun 22 222 people. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment