Sunday, February 27, 2011

New York License Temporary Visitor

I want the summer. No piece.

Everywhere I read it. I want the summer . Every blogger here to wish away the winter. Sure, I pray with you, because I've had enough of snow and ice. But wait for the summer. Attention Revolution ... I do not want the summer. Not equal . I love to go out at night and feel the hot asphalt. I love it when I was in Shorts and shirts can run through the fields and I also love when the sun's rays make me happy. But I love just not quite so hot. I mean, wait for the summer. I would not have to feel like the 35 ° C plus in the shade. I want to not because of the heat beat the nights around the ears and I would not have to wake up just drenched in sweat every morning. I will not ever suffer from allergies, and because of the heat will be limp. I want to get the sunburn is not immediately and not get the same low-flip-flops. Also, my thoughts turn not just to crowded outdoor pools and perfect bikini body. I will wait. I want spring. Will that everything melts and I can feel the sun, smiling under my cotton jacket. I want to breeze and flowers outbreaks. I want to go jogging with mild temperatures and do not always have the thickest scarf wrapped around his neck. Today I'm just different. And what do you want? I will also now only a sofa, coffee table, a TV and a lot of this stuff called love, or how to do that now so called.

0 comments:

Post a Comment