Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pal Hi-8 Tape Players

Keas Unwörter: # # Self-tuning & Coaching

Ladies & Gentlemen,
here speaks again Kea Laverde,

times today and I was really strutting about my two favorite words: self-tuning and coaching.
"You do not get, what you deserve. You get, what you are." Somewhere I read on Twitter. It could not be cynical. Earthquakes, deaths, diseases? You get what you are?

this drivel of inner power, the secret power of the subconscious and immediately deployable forces inside me has been going on year and a day on his nerves. I have also made my life experiences. And when reconstructed ghost writer even those experiences that come from different life. I know that there is such a thing as destiny - OVERLAPPING events, which we know from Greek tragedy, situations in which we can not do it right, because the fate us along with him. Presumably they have read in America no Sophocles, so they still believe so much in the power of positive thinking. Where it has led the nation, we need not discuss it. Pardon, I like America. It is not my place to judge. Back to my personal Unwörtern.

self-optimization. What is my self? What it means to optimize this? I will therefore be a good man, a good Christian or a good Christian? A better citizens? Will I learn to love and make some lives better? No way, the self-tuning is not meant. It usually means more money, more success will, mean more attention, great iPhone, more reviews in newspapers, a more stylish costume in the closet and 40 blonde highlights in her hair. And if the seat belt sign is extinguished on the plane, you grab your new netbook and craft forms, design a Excel spreadsheet and calculate the return on your funds.

Coaching. Hooray, I have a coach. A guy who tells me how I can make more out of me. For the purposes of self-improvement. More sports, more beautiful appearance, more fabric softener in the brain, homogenized and immediately washed. A successful coach has already led many to success. SOS! He wants me thus making, as he did the others. The coach said: Make yourself important, show you, you produce, signaling, you're the King, the Queen.

Ok, you got it having, I do not have a coach and I do not need. I belong to endangered species, those who prefer quiet when others make themselves important. Related to the fact that they are as they are, and do not pretend to be someone else. The sounds real and authentic, how? Pardon, so I try to live. And I will be none of these pensioners sportelnden running 70 marathons. I will sit comfortably in the café and look back on a life in which I have learned to cope with the clubs that I have been thrown between the feet. In which I have loved and hated and occasionally smoked a joint. The experience gave me deeply and I taking home a few scars. I've gotten some very nice, but I have not been thrown off course. I have a few friends. (Not including coaches). I can be a very sub-optimal human.

So, that had to get out again.
your
Kea Laverde

0 comments:

Post a Comment