Monday, February 14, 2011

Titanium Cookware At Sams

Will you be my Valentine?


Spinnis My dearest, I wish you a wonderful Valentienstag . Love your partner more times today doll and shows him or her the affection that lies dormant within you. And who does not have that can howl down the love still in the world. Loves you, bear with you and says it like Lady Gaga. Everyone should think like that. I love you. Feel hugged you.
No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life. I'm on the right track, baby. I was born to survive. No matter black, white or beige, or orient Chola made, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to be brave!

I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way
Lady Gaga - Born This Way

0 comments:

Post a Comment