Thursday, February 3, 2011

Flat Flaky Black Spots On A Dog

Wanderlust.

Post 13 somewhere you'd like to move or visit.
Oh I love England. I love the English language. So I would love to once again make a language trip to England. At that time I was in Hastings, which is located on the coast. It was really beautiful there. Well, it smelled of fish, as it was a fishing port, but the beach was impressive. No beach but all full of nothing but small stones. Everywhere gulls flew. This pure air, the smell of the sea was so liberating. The waves sounded wonderful. I still like to return it. Likewise, the people were wonderful. In the area the people were just so nice that they had to love everyone. My host mother, I was really very close to the heart and her cat Tilly was `easy` cuddly. Likewise, I did find the language of the new. London. All the lights. The opera. The shopping mile. I like wöllte again such a Trip making. Just to test my English and to this city continue to experience.

And you? What is your place to wölltet you like to visit. And what you had for their experiences in language study? Have a nice evening. I am now looking forward to Britney's album, which will carry the name "Femme Fatale" . My Spinnis celebrating you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment