Thursday, February 24, 2011

Panasonic Dmc Fz7 To Telescope

Hotpicks & Chakalaka

A few weeks ago I have finally got my bracelet with the owl, thanks
is super sweet.


I could also test the new Crispers Ültje of Chakalaka.

"The new Crispers Chakalaka kidnap You on an expedition through the African flavors. Enjoy the popular peanuts in a crispy crust and the flavor of Africa. "

My mother-loves nuts,
than in the one WE were there,
I unpacked the nuts and
she was a radiant smile on his face.

Even my hubby has tried and
he was able to stop nothing more.

We all have found three that you realize nothing further
but after a while you realize as it is sharper,
but it is not so sharp that one may eat no more,
no,
you want even more madness
,
even I wanted more and had to restrain myself
.

From a scale of 1 to 5 (very good) I would
The ültje Chakalaka
give a smooth 4th

Thank you I could make these product test, of course I have
given sample packs even further.




0 comments:

Post a Comment